- 2XU Warranty on all products is 7 days from the date of purchase.
- Your 2XU products are supported with a manufacturer’s warranty that covers seams and logos.
- Warranty becomes void if you have not followed the care instructions written on the label.
- Warranty is not valid for standard wear and tear.
- Wetsuit Warranty becomes void if you have not followed the care instructions provided by any of the following means:
- you have exposed the suit to chlorine;
- you have exposed the suit to extreme heat and direct sunshine;
- you have exposed the suit to prolonged bacteria and other harsh abrasive substances such as Petroleum Jelly (Vaseline, Paw Paw ointment etc)
- 2XU will not repair or replace items that have clear physical stress such as rips and split seams, or where there is clear evidence of inadequate care or treatment.
- We have the right to inspect claimed damages to suits and decide on outcome and cause of damage.
- If we find the suit to be faulty at the fault of the customer, 2XU will not pay for suit repairs.
To exercise your warranty, submit a request here.